Hankook Kinergy 4S2 SUV H750A
- Improved drain performance with wide and high angled grooves.
- Drain effectively while retaining the stiffness of the block.
- mprove block stiffness by 4% and provide better handling performance.
- Well-connected grooves and 2-in-1 blocks enhance biting edge and digging force.
- Serrated edge design at the end of the tread block maximises the edge effects and enhances winter driving performance.
- The edge design, located on the groove enhances cornering performance in snow.
- Enhanced block stiffness provides better driving performance on dry roads.
- Serrated winter sipes at the end of the tread provides improves braking performance in winter driving.
- Improves snow/wet traction and lowered rolling resistance.
- Ideal tread strength.
- Endurance of the belt has been enhanced.
- Ensures optimal tread stiffness and improves handling performance.
- Enhanced sidewall stiffness and durability.
- Improves handling and steering response.
- Improves uniformity and durability of the bead position.
- Wide lateral grooves (water escape accelerator)
- Two-step aqua slant
- Concave tie-bar
- Unique V-shaped tread design
- Serrated edge groove
- The slush edge
- High-density summer sipes
- 3D winter sipes
- High grip silica compound
- Jointless full cover reinforced belt
- Folded belt edge tape
- Wide steel belt layer
- Equilibrium polyester carcass line
- Adoption of high-hardness bead filler
- Ultra high strength bead wire
Vehicle Category: Light Truck/SUV
Performance Category: All Weather
Contact Us About This Tire
11 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter|