Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval RFT
- Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction.
- Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure.
- Improves traction in wet conditions by increasing flexibility of tread compound.
- Improves dry and wet handling, reduces irregular wear, resulting in better ride comfort through tread block design.
- Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap.
- This is a special performance tread compound formulation containing SBR and L.L. Carbon in a blend designed to promote long-wearing durability and outstanding wet performance without sacrificing dry performance.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System)
- LL Carbon (Long Link)
- CSC (Consistent Surface Contact)
- Spiral Wrap
- Weather Grip HP Tread Compound
Vehicle Category: Passenger
Performance Category: Performance Summer
Contact Us About This Tire
2 Available Sizes
|Size||Load/Speed Index||Run Flat?||Overall Diameter|